family photo 2017 November

family photo 2017 November

Saturday, August 6, 2011

This is the beginning!
Well, I have decided to try this blogging thing, even though I am NOT computer savy! I have a lot of catching up to do. I thought I would start with some of my favorite pictures of me and my hubby, both before we were married and after! Every family has a beginning, and this is our beginning.
The black and white picture above is our "9 months married" pictures!
Married May 8, 2009!!!!

Shopping for sunglasses!

Before we were married. Legends in Pleasant Hill is our favorite restaurant because it's on a pond where the sun sets and at night this deck lights up and makes us feel like we are on a cruise....here in Des Moines! HA!

Christmas 2008 in Seattle, shortly after getting engaged. Actually, we left for Seattle to see his family the DAY we got engaged.

Honeymoon in FL. My Aunt and Uncle were very generous and gave us their time-share for the week!

On the beach our last day of our honeymoon...Clear Water Beach, I think.

Handsome man!




Riding the bus at Downtown Disney.


A honeymoon dinner!


Our time-share! We STILL always eat BBQ chicken and green beans---ALL THE TIME, sorry Steve. Steve is super good at cooking meat and steaming the veges! Handsome too!

Last day of Honeymoon. It was the most beautiful evening on the beach!

More to come....so much has happened!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment