family photo 2017 November

family photo 2017 November

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

4+4=8

Well, my little boy is growing all too fast. He has managed to grow 4 inches and gain 4 lbs in 8 weeks.

Birth: 19.5 inches, now 23.4 inches
Birth: 6 lbs 10 oz, now 10 lbs 10 oz
WOW!



Oh I just love him so much!
I was having time with Jesus, reading my bible, while he slept by me!

Here are some pics! I just love sleeping babies and baby faces!
 All these faces were in a matter of about 15 seconds. HA!


Ethan relaxing

Ethan interested or thinking "ooo, oh no."

Ethan laughing. and waving?

Ethan tired

Ethan serious
I think the end result was baby poo!

Precious baby feet!!!

2 Corinthians 12:15
"So I will very gladly spend for you everything I have and expend myself as well."




No comments:

Post a Comment