family photo 2017 November

family photo 2017 November

Monday, February 6, 2012

February fun, falls, and...fluffy?

Happy February everyone!


Ethan has been playing...

playing...
playing some more... 

 and falling.
Now that he is sitting up more, he is falling more.
Here is his first real boo-boo!
He fell on a stackable cup, like the one he is holding in this picture; poor guy!

This will likely be the first of many injuries I am sure.
Steve said it best though, "the more he falls, the less he falls!"

Ethan has also been enjoying his new sink baths!
It only took me nearly 8 months to figure out this thing fit in my sink; thanks to a friend!
He loves kicking and splashing the water over the counter onto the floor; I don't mind, floors can be cleaned but fun at this age only lasts so long!

He did not like this bath time ending!

It doesn't seem so long ago and this is what our little guy looked like at bath time.
I think he might have more hair in the bottom picture! HA!
I am trying to get Steve to shave his head so they can be nearly twins!

Oh yes, and the 'fluffy' is the first real snow of the season; I think.
The snow was wet yet fluffy, and accumulated to 4-5 inches I believe.
Just a few days earlier it was 60 degrees or warmer and we were outside with no jackets on!
I LOVE IOWA!

1 comment:

  1. oh he looks so tiny in the second picture of bath time! Wow has he grown. I think seeing Ethan and Steve as twins would be great!!!

    ReplyDelete