family photo 2017 November

family photo 2017 November

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Healthy again!

We can hardly believe January has come and is almost gone!
Our family was sick for a week or two, but we are now pretty much recovered.
Little Ethan Riley was put on antibiotics and a nebulizer; which was a bit
scary for this new momma and Ethan's first sickness.
Glad he has been healthy thus far!

Sick but still smilin'

and playing
 Here's a picture of the sick one! Still cute as all get out!


And here is Steve and myself surviving the sickness as well!
Just taking care of each other; in sickness and in health!

A bit mischievious!

Need we say more!

Ethan loves to read his finger, duck book, AND play with his peek-a-boo bear from his great grandma Lorna!

And here is my honey-bunny again! We had our first date night since Ethan was born; had a blast, ate at The Flying Mango, which we HIGHLY recommend, walked the mall, target, drove around and sang, danced, and laughed!
Then, we came home and watched the movie The Zookeeper and ate popcorn!
I sure do love this man!!
Steve was the first one to talk about Ethan and even wanted to call home to see if he was doing alright!
I thought I would be the first one!
Still very VERY much in love!

3 comments:

  1. aaaahhhh!!!! you two are so stinkin CUTE!!! I Love your family to pieces Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and that mischievous picture is my absolutely favorite and if you print it I want one for my fridge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with April, that mischievous picture is amazing! Way to capture the moment!

    ReplyDelete