family photo 2017 November

family photo 2017 November

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Getting taller, faces, football, and family!

Steve dressed Ethan the other day, and when I saw him, this is what his pants looked like:
hi-waters!
Getting soooo tall!
Good job Ethan!

Just another cute face!

Cute Pajamas! He looks so concerned!

Staring at the camera!

I love him so much! He is soooo cute!

Uncle Gabe gave Ethan his first sports team sweatshirt!
Go Lions!
There is a family fued on my side of the family between a Packers fan and a Lions fan-my bro!
The Lions seem to be the first to influence Ethan!
Sorry Aunt Melody!
Pretty sure he will NEVER wear Packers stuff!

Ethan and I traveled to eastern IA for a few days for a sisters, daughters, daughter-in law weekend!
It was fun! Filled with shopping in little shops, the Amanas, Tanger Outlet, eating a lot of good food, and playing games!
Unfortunately, Ethan was exposed to the Shingles, the adult form of the chicken pox! But, prayerfully, he will NOT GET THE CHICKEN POX just yet!
My mom has 4 sisters and they all have one daughter. 3 of her sisters are in the picture, along with her 3 sister-in-laws!
She has 7 siblings!
Poor Ethan, pretty sure this will be his only girls weekend!

Ethan and I during the weekend! He was sooooo good! Praise God!
We sure missed his daddy though!

No comments:

Post a Comment