family photo 2017 November

family photo 2017 November

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Family Life at 4 Months!


October was Steve's BIRTHDAY MONTH! 26! 
Happy Birthday Steve! I love you so much!
I am so thankful for you Steve!
Here are the top 26 things that come to mind when I think of Steve:
A mand after God's own heart!
lover of God's truth
gentle
patient
so kind
thoughtful
generous
hard working
sincere
humble
not proud or rude
we never fight! Thank you Steve!
selfless
funny
passionate
faithful!!
handsome handsome handsome
a sweet sweet man!
a good father
thoughtful
he dances with me in the kitchen
he sings to me-making up most of the songs on the spot
to buys me sweet gifts he knows I will enjoy
he is a good friend to people
he loves my family
and
he is always joyful!
I don't think I have ever seen him be angry or grumble and complain. This is such a blessing!
Thank you Steve!
B )
--------------------------------------------------------------------

October also brought FAMILY PHOTO DAY!
We had a lot of fun on Ethan's first photo shoot! It was a bit windy and cool outside, and, being the good mom I am *), I forgot my bald baby's hat! Sorry Ethan!

Family Photo #1
Ethan 4 Months old
25 3/4 inches long
13 lbs and 10 oz
Yay Ethan! Way to grow!

Handsome little guy!

Pretty sure this is because we forgot his hat! He's really cute though!
 My sweater was his make-shift hat!

We are all very concerned about the cool weather!This is Ethan's thinking pose! 

Cutie pants cutie pants!!!!!

Poor Ethan!

My most wonderful husband and I doing some things we love:
being outside, drinking coffee, and embracing!

This is what Ethan thought of playing in the leaves in our front yard! Maybe next year!

Hanging out in the morning with Mom and Dad!

Cute little boy just being content on the couch!
Pretty sure this is a 6-9 months outfit! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Chamberlin!

Ethan has started sucking on his lower lip!
Do they sell baby chapstick?

FIRST Halloween! A bit frightening!

We have taken several wonderful 'fall' car-rides as a family!
Ethan was so precious during this one! I hopped in the back seat because I LOVE to look at him!
So glad I did!

I really like this face! Precious!

Dad and Ethan playing!!!

Ethan is such a joy to his daddy!

Me and my wonderful wonderful baby boy!!!
Thank you Lord for my family!

1 comment:

  1. love love love this post!!! Great pictures! I really like your narriating of the photos and my favorite one is the one of him really crying. Sounds bad but he is just so darn cute in it! Thanks for sharring Mel.

    ReplyDelete