family photo 2017 November

family photo 2017 November

Saturday, September 17, 2011

3 Months!!!!

HAPPY THREE MONTH BIRTHDAY ETHAN!
12 weeks ago yesterday this little life inside of me became a wonderful reality! The more of life Ethan discovers, the more he smiles! He slept through the night for the first time last night and also has taken a new liking to hats!

Just charming! He has stolen our hearts!

The morning of his 3 month birthday, he showed us what he can do now! "I'm a big boy now!"

Winter is coming and Ethan is bald; so...I have picked up a new hobby and started making hats! I made this grey one on Tuesday!

 It fit better after I added a couple of rows! He LOVES it!

 Ethan this morning for early morning band practice! This 3 month old was sooo good for a 3 hour band time; he didn't cry once and loved mommy holding him while I sang! =)

Apparently I scared him!

This is what a 3 month old looks like when you wake him up for early morning band practice!

Here is his cute tongue again!

Oh yes, and I cannot forget the birthday cupcakes we made! Yellow cake with homemade chocolate frosting and sprinkles! He liked these so much; just like his Aunt Kori and Aunt Brooke! Ethan was a wonderful helper! I held him in the Moby wrap while we made them, frosted them, made dinner for daddy and prepared for our guests!
We celebrated with a bunch of friends and lots of food!

Looking forward to the next 3 months; and more!
WE LOVE YOU ETHAN!!!
-Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment