family photo 2017 November

family photo 2017 November

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Good things!


"He fills my life with good things."
Psalm 103:5
My sweet little girl!

6 month photo shoot!

Going for it..

Got it...

How can I eat this!?

"Just joking mom!"

1st snow!!! Yay!

So fun!

Sweet Ethan!

Good work boys!
They 'may' (certainly did) have had some help from their Dad!

And this is "power owl."
Grace's super hero name from the boys because
She wears an owl hat.
Her super power is blowing poisonous bubbles!
Hahaha

Turkeys!
Why is that finger always in his nose?!
:)

Here's our beauty ready for a Christmas shopping trip!
Everyone in the store just adored her!


How could they not!?

The boys helping with Christmas candies!
They used two containers of sprinkles before we were even close to being done! Hahaha
The treats were extra yummy!


Grace has started baby food! Everyone was there to help cheer her on! The boys are becoming great encouragers!

Power owl again, ready to strike!

Our first Christmas celebration with our friends!

Funny girl!
I layed Grace in her crib while I finished the boys' baths, she began to cry a little, and after a bit of time passed and she was quiet. I went into her room and she'd fallen asleep like this!
Grace really likes sleeping. When it's bedtime, she doesn't want to nurse, or anyone to hold her really, she just wants layed down to sleep. 
I'm OK with this, but I do try and sneak in extra snuggles some nights!


And the fall/winter season has hit!
Here are the boys, lying on the couch, sick!
Sweet little ones!

My life truly is filled with good things!
My husband, staying home with my children, being a wife and mother, tending to the home, loving people outside our family, loving our neighbors, having people for dinner, hosting bible studies, being generous, cooking, cleaning, sick kids, healthy kids, a messy house, a clean house, smiling children, laughing children, funny children, crying, fighting, whining children, helping hands, hugs, discipline, forgiveness, up all nights, restful nights, pajama days, no shower days, errand days, playing outside, playing inside, parks, walks, reading countless books, pbj sandwiches on a regular basis, quiche some Sundays, peaceful times, impatient times.

All of these things submitted under the LORD Jesus Christ, become truly beautiful!
And my children speak of wanting to know and obey God!!

The LORD has filled my life with good things. I'm tired and worn out at times, but I'm tired and worn out for the best reasons I can think of!

Today I was reading Psalm 103, and delighting in the LORD. You never really can put the basics aside, but only let your roots grow down deep into the truth of them:
"Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things He does for me. He forgives all my sins....he does not punish us for all our sins; he does not deal harshly with us, as we deserve. For his unfailing love toward those who fear him is as great as the height of the heavens above the earth. He has removed our sins from us as the east is from the west. The LORD is like a father to his children, tender and compassionate to those who fear him. For he knows how weak we are...
But the love of the LORD remains forever with those who fear him.
HIS SALVATION EXTENDS TO THE CHILDREN'S CHILDREN OF THOSE WHO ARE FAITHFUL TO HIS COVENANT, OF THOSE WHO OBEY HIS COMMANDMENTS."
Psalm 103

Yes, LORD, may your salvation extend to my children, and their children after them!
In them too, You have given me such good things.

Happy Thanksgiving and
Merry Christmas!
Delight in Him!
Unto us a Savior was born!


No comments:

Post a Comment