family photo 2017 November

family photo 2017 November

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
to a wonderful husband and father!
Steve, we love you so much and I am excited to see you be a father of two sons very very soon!
About 50 days or so!

whew these boys are HAND-SOME!

 Ethan taking a rest from playing outside with dad!

Teaching him to hydrate!

 Always a little spill to cool him off more! =)

We recently took some time away as a family and went camping, fishing, for a boat ride, and to visit my parents.
We played on various playgrounds, played with my parents' dog, visited a fun little splash park in my parents' town, and daily visited O'Brian's Own- ice cream, coffee, delicious cupcakes, and homemade granola!
Ethan is a camping pro...he liked it so much he didn't want to sleep while we were camping. 
I don't blame him, camping is a lot of fun!

Ethan hanging out by the fire!
The first night there was actually kind of chilly, I thought I needed mittens and a scarf!

Again, practicing the art of hydration!

hanging out around the campfire!
I really really like smores.

Ethan swinging for hours at my parents' house!

And again hydrating! Grandpa let him have 'juice,' which was gatorade, and Ethan's lips are blue from a blue sucker we received when we went to visit my brother at his job.
Such a cute and sweet ALMOST TWO YEAR OLD!
8 DAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment