family photo 2017 November

family photo 2017 November

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Baby BROTHER coming soon!

We are 22 weeks pregnant now and joyfully found out a couple of weeks ago that Ethan is going to have a BROTHER!!!
I am so so thrilled for Ethan to have a brother and to raise "Bjurstrom Boys."
We praise God for another healthy growing baby!
We celebrated a bit with our community group of friends! (blue rice krispie bars and all)


As winter is coming to a close, Ethan has enjoyed the last few cold days outside playing,
but mostly coming inside from the cold and having a 'special drink,'.....
hot chocolate with marshmallows!

He's really good at using cups, and even mugs!
He must see us drink a lot of coffee!
A little sip to start...checking for the temperature...

ok to guzzle!!!

Steve brought me home some of my favorite favorite flowers, Gerber daisies!
I love Ethan's cute little head poking in the picture!

A new game we play is "tall mama," with silverware on our heads. Then Ethan says, "eat," and we proceed with eating! Silly boy!

And here is cute Ethan with baby Jade, whom we watch during the week.
I matched them this day! HA!
Ethan is all prepared to be a BIG BROTHER!!!
Such a cute cute little boy!

Psalm 112:1-2
"How blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who greatly delights in His commandments. His descendants will be mighty on earth; the generation of the upright will be blessed."

1 comment:

  1. oh Ethan is so handsome next to sweet little Jade. Love the matching clothes, fun!
    On a more serious note Mel, I just want you to know how encouraged I am by your life. You mother with a great gentleness that I admire. I'm so thankful the Lord has blessed me with such a godly women to fellowship with while I bring up my young children.

    ReplyDelete