family photo 2017 November

family photo 2017 November

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Fun photos!

Well, I am getting later and later all the time with this blog!
But, here are some photos since the last post!
Ethan with his wonderful daddy and clifford.

Ethan snoozing!
Love those lips!!!

Bath time is quite fun at our house, especially with this sweet towel!

profile

I just LOVE to wrap  him up after bath time, in his towel, and cuddle him!

 Pictures just don't do justice to how cute this kid is!


Ethan and daddy playing!
Steve is such a great husband and wonderful dad!


Memorizing his dad's face!

Shoulder time!

My mom and two sister-in-laws came in early December for a baking Saturday.
We made Christmas candies for, no kidding, 9 hours!
Much fun!



Our holiday lights!

This was Thanksgiving day. Sooo beautiful outside!
Those eybrows!

I just love this picture of these two!
Handsome boys!

Family photo!

Love my son!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment