family photo 2017 November

family photo 2017 November

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Learning and growing

The doctors have said, "I don't think his eyes will be brown." Maybe they will be blue, like my mom or Steve's dad, or they may turn hazel. Steve has brown eyes and mine are yellow, light brown, or really green when I cry! Is that hazel?
Who knows, but his eyes look so beautiful here!


lying on the blanket grining!

GO HAWKS!

AND....
Ethan has found his toes. He looked at them the other day like, "weird, what are those. are those mine?"
Now he is grabbing them! So fun and cute!
His right hand looks so funny here because he's moving it SOOO FAST! ha You should see him kick his legs!

silly boy

He always looks at me like this when I pull the camera out!
Ethan is just over 15 weeks old. He is talking up a storm. I am pretty sure he can say the word "hi."
It's so fun to see his lips move to different shapes to try and say words.
I think he may be starting to teethe; he sure is gumming a lot, and drooling a lot for that matter.
He loves to suck on his hands. He has a huge mouth and can practically fit his entire fist in his mouth.
He loves to giggle: when I have him in the moby wrap and do squats, he just giggles. I think it makes his tummy jump like a roller coaster does for us, or driving over a big bump.
When I blow on his tummy he doesn't know whether to cry or laugh. He looks scared after I do it, but then I laugh and he laughs too, but with red eyes and with tears in them. So cute and silly.
Growing up sure is fun!

1 comment:

  1. I love that Ethan and Kayla are so close in age. It makes reading your blog even more fun because I can relate to everything your enjoying with him. Really glad the Lord has blessed me with sisters to go through this delightful period of life with. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete